Last year our work on several interactive video productions taught us a few things:
- Guiding the audience through a compelling top-line narrative, interactive videos afford clients the chance to drill down on the details they want.
- The narrative is more effective in interactive storytelling because it actively engages users thereby creating a more valuable experience. The same story gives an individualized experience with information tailored to the viewer.
- Interactive storytelling gives excellent audience insight. Not only can we see how long they watched and where they came from, we can see which topics most interest them, at what point they click away, what actions they perform after watching the video, different locations, timing…
In short, we found interactive video:
- increases sales and conversions
- increases click-throughs
- increases viewer engagement
- increases time spent viewing
- provides deep data insights